Your privacy is important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office www.ico.org.uk
Collecting of and purpose for your information
We offer lighting solutions to our customers. To provide such a service, we will need to collect personal data such as business name, address and full contact details of appropriate person(s).
Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, as well as keep you updated regarding product reviews or changes applicable to our service.
Sharing your data
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you, and this will not be for marketing purposes.
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 5 years after you have terminated as a customer of Ember Lighting Limited unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to our service on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to. You can do this by unsubscribing to any email correspondence or contacting our office.
We take data security very seriously and have in place secure options to store and transfer your data. We can provide details on request.
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Appointed Compliance Officer
Ember Lighting Limited
Unit E148-149 Riverside Business Centre, London SW18 4UQ
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our company, you can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
T 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or T 01625 545 745 (if you prefer to use a national rate number)
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.